Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can We hide a custom field until status reach completed....?

i have some workflow statuses in that when issue transition to completed then show the custom field

2 answers

1 vote

@Anwar basha

I found an answer to a similar question here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-show-custom-field-in-specific-statuses-only-hide-the-rest/qaq-p/1816591

Where @Taranjeet Singh  suggested to:

"Create your new custom field and add it only to the Transition screens (linked to the transitions that lead to Declined and Declined by Investee statuses in the Epic workflow). Also make that field required on the transition screens (possibly, using a out-of-the-box validator on these transitions)

This way, the field will be captured while declining the Epic and will have a value displayed on the view screen after that. (I am assuming bothe Declined and Declined by Trustee are the last statusus (i.e. 'Done' category statuses) of the Epic workflow and it cannot be reopened after that)."

Thank you! Nikki Zavadska_jexo_

Like Nikki Zavadska _jexo_ likes this
0 votes
Taranjeet Singh Community Leader Dec 16, 2021

Thank you, @Nikki Zavadska _jexo_ for referring to my solution! It is great to see that it was helpful for other community members.

🙏 Thank YOU for writing the answer for this :)

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you