Can I share my issue list view directly with someone else?

hmmm December 29, 2021

I would like to share my customized issue list (maked Priority, Components and Assignee etc. display in the list) with my team members as it is. is that possible?

2 answers

1 vote
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 30, 2021

Hi @hmmm

welcome to the community!

If you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may want to have a look at JXL for Jira. It's a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that can be fully customised to your needs, and be shared easily with all your team members. E.g. you can add, remove, and arrange columns, override the column name, set the column width, configure issue hierarchies if you need them, etc. etc.

Once you've set up your JXL table, you can easily edit your issues directly in the table, as you're familiar with from Excel or Google Sheets.

This is how it looks in action:

status-change.gif

(Disclaimer: I work on JXL :))

Hope this helps,

Best,

- Hannes

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

Hi @hmmm

Welcomeo to the community!

Are you referring to a filter with the issues llist where you have it customized to display certain columns? If yes, follow this thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-can-I-save-a-filter-specific-column-configuration/qaq-p/1683851

Once you save the filter and share it to others, they will see the same columns.  

Regards

Suggest an answer