Auto assign new service desk issue not working

I've setup a service desk project and setup components with component owners.  I have then set it to auto-assign the tickets based upon component owner.  However, whenever a new issue is created, the issue is assigned to Unassigned.  Any idea what might be wrong?  How do I troubleshoot this?

1 answer

0 vote

Two things you should check to start with:

  • are the issues created with a component selected (I would guess so, but it's something to check anyway)?
  • are your component leads agents of your service desk project (as only agents can be assigned to issues in a service desk project)?

 

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

402 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you