Angular 2.x jira plugin integration

Laurentiu Nicolae January 15, 2018

Good day.

I am fairly new in Jira development and I was wondering if there is any possibility to integrate Angular 2.x(4/5) as a web resource into a jira plugin(maybe make use of angular custom tags in velocity templates this way).

I am trying to build a table custom field and it would be of great help in this matter, any sugestion is more than welcomed.

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2018

Hi Nicolae,

I haven't seen a bunch of resources regarding this but I want to pass along what I found:

The first link is a discussion about developing with Angular and JIRA while the second is an actual add-on that uses Angular 2 that you can use as a reference/learning material.

Cheers,

Branden

Laurentiu Nicolae January 26, 2018

Thank you kindly for your reply. This information is an eye opener for me. Thanks a lot! :-)

nija_kanthan August 22, 2018

@somethingblue Thanks a lot :)

0 votes
Chris Langenberg February 26, 2020

Hey there,

i created a little guide, to demonstrate how Angular can be integrated into Jira. You can give it a read if you want and you are still interested.

https://github.com/scitotec/angular-in-jira 

Nir Haimov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021

Hi @Chris Langenberg 

I followed your article, however, the page in the project not showing the angular content, the page stay with empty app-root element (from the index.vm)

Suggest an answer