Administrators - Unable to Assign/Report any issue

jawad saleem August 22, 2014

I have created a user(Project Manager), given him all the possible rights(Administrators/SiteAdmins/Developers etc)

When he creates a project he can not change the Project Lead user, by default it only shows his user name, same is the case when he creates any issue he can not change the reporter or he can not assign it to any other user.

Where as I can do it, why is that so?

The drop down shows no result, even if the user exists it only shows "No Result". Where when i log in using my account i can select any user that exist

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2014

Check if the user has "Browse Users" global permission.

jawad saleem August 22, 2014

Jobin, thanks. This might be the problem, where do i check it?

Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2014

Keyboard shortcut: g + g + start typing global permissions

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 24, 2014

You can also find detailed steps in the linked documentation.

Suggest an answer