Happy Halloween: Trick or Treat with Jira by sharing your top tips and treats to earn our Halloween

CSD-406-Header-Image-[ADO_Superhero-Header-Image_J-Love-Halloween-Celebration]-CommunityBanner.png

🧛🏻 Hello My Darlings,

Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me lots of Jira tips to complete!

We hope you stopped by for a spell. Just kidding, we’re here to share Jira tricks and treats all month… no smelling of feet, we promise.

tumblr_6d0631bbdb43fb7c0f61a89bf841735a_d99f4642_400.gif
To celebrate Halloween and all things magical with Jira, we’ve created some spooky templates to capture your best Jira tips.
🪄 Trick = Jira tip
CSD-406-Header-Image-[ADO_Superhero-Header-Image_J-Love-Halloween-Celebration]-1200x628-Version2.png
🍬 Treat = Something you love about Jira
CSD-406-Header-Image-[ADO_Superhero-Header-Image_J-Love-Halloween-Celebration]-1200x628-Version3.png
Now, grab your 🧹 broomstick and head on over to your favorite social platform. Don't be a scaredy cat: share your best Jira tricks or treats, and make sure to tag @[deleted] on Twitter or @Atlassian Jira on LinkedIn so we can reshare your tip!

We’ll reshare some of our favorites using our special Jira Trick or Treat template.

Add your favorite Halloween-Movie GIF in the comments if you’re ready to share your first spell… we mean, social posts. 😉

All trick-or-treaters will earn our exclusive Halloween badge to celebrate all things spooky and Jira:

TrickOrTreatBadge.png

We can’t wait to hear your tips!

28 comments

Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2022
Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Dea Spiljaric October 25, 2022

Do we need to use these templates while posting or will you add them later? @Kalee Williams 

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2022

@Dea Spiljaric - I think you can just right click on the image and "save image as" and then edit it in Paint. That's what I did. 

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 26, 2022

Here is my LinkedIn post and and a Halloween gif! 

2022-10-26_9-23-10.png

Like # people like this
Dea Spiljaric October 27, 2022

Thanks @Summer_Hogan :)

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 28, 2022

testing

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2022
Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2022

@Kalee Williams hi!

Here is my tweet, as well the image I prepared with my trick! :)

koxaras tricks.png

Like # people like this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2022

Loving all the tricks and treats! Swag will be shared this week. 🎃 👻

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2022
Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2022

Hi @Kalee Williams thoughtful templates celebrating Halloween. Here's my Twitter post for both the trick and treat.

Treat-Jira.png  Tricks-Jira.png

Like # people like this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2022

@G subramanyam Thank you for sharing tricks and treats with the community! 

Like G subramanyam likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2022
Like Kalee Williams likes this
Deleted user November 1, 2022

No Jira tips from our side since we only just stumbled upon this competition, but here's the Jack-o'-lantern we had in our office yesterday 🎃 Please note the ghost's Atlassian-shaped eyes 😍

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:699286113554468864020221030_220958.jpg20221030_174911.jpg

Like # people like this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
November 1, 2022

@[deleted] this is bootiful! I love how the Ace has been incorporated into the design!

Like Deleted user likes this
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 2, 2022
Kerli Loopman
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2022

Here is my Trick & Treat for all Atlassian Jira fans! Greatest trick to keep everything related to eachother without doing it manually is using Assets objects as custom fields. And my favourite treat in Jira is automation!

Kuvatõmmis 2022-11-03 191409.png

Kuvatõmmis 2022-11-03 191443.png

Post in social:

https://twitter.com/LoopmanKerli/status/1588234622999093248

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/kerli-loopman-51866aa1_here-is-my-trick-treat-for-all-atlassian-activity-6993986447208792064-oSOa?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2022
Like # people like this
Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 4, 2022

Interesting page here.

Amit Anand November 7, 2022
@Jira @Confluence  Suggestion for Organization Migrating to Cloud
@Jira @Confluence Suggestion for Organization Migrating to Cloud
Like # people like this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2022

Hi @Kalee Williams

hopefully I did everything right for the contest =) Would you mind checking if everything is a proper fit for my account - the badge seems not wanting to come through...

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Daniel

Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2022

Hello @Kalee Williams

I do not have any Jira tips, but I found a pumpkin:-

pumpkin.png

Cheers,

Ram

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 9, 2022

Thanks for the links

Sayed Bares _ServiceRocket_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2022

My favourite is pressing .  and then search for any administrative options anywhere in Jira instead of navigating there manually, it saves me lots of time

Sayed Bares _ServiceRocket_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2022

CSD-406-Header-Image-[ADO_Superhero-Header-Image_J-Love-Halloween-Celebration]-1200x628-Version2.png

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events