Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date format for "Due Date" field

reserved_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 21, 2023

Hello from Ukraine everybody!

I`m failed to reach my goals so I need community help. Here is my introduction...
I`ve been tying to change date format for the field that called "Due Date":

image.png

image.png 

So... I do not like the "Jul" part. I understand that in this particular example the date format is "dd MMM yyyy". I want it to be "dd.mm.yyyy". I also understand that this may be possible, because when I click on this field it looks like this:

image.png

This time the date format is "dd/mm/yyyy", which is almost the same in comparison with what I want to see. I`m already tried to manage so called "advanced settings", but it seems to be completely useless because it changed nothing. Here is my current settings:

image.png

So the question is... Is it possible to change time format for "Due Date" field in issue card on the board AND in the issue itself?

P.S. for those who have read this till the end, I`m sorry for my possible mistakes in English xD 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2023

Hi @reserved_ 

As far as I know, unfortunately you can't modify these date formats at this point.

Ste

reserved_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 6, 2023

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_

Ok, it`s a bit sad, but thank you for your answer

Micheal Planck April 5, 2024

There are places to set the date format in both Jira and Confluence configuration.

They just get ignored.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events