bloquear campos que se usan en automatizaciones

Xeila March 25, 2024

Cuando creo una solicitud necesito utilizar unos campos en automatizaciones pero no quiero que los agentes del projecto los editen. Si quito el campo en la pantalla de edicion la automatizacion me da error. 

2 answers

0 votes
Xeila April 2, 2024

Hi, 

the users that i wan't that not edit this fiels are project agents. I need that only automation user can edit the field. 

the field is not in transition , this field completed automaticaly when issue is created.

In my organization have two calendar type, normal or intensive. When work in summer have the intensive, and i need that de open issue change this field but i don't want that the user change this value. 

0 votes
Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2024

Hello, Good day. Automation rule requires the specific field to be available in edit screen to make changes. I understand that you don't want other users to edit these values. A workaround you can try by creating a transition screen and have user condition for this transition, so that only few users can edit the field. https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/restrict-field-editing-to-specific-user-1189510558.html#:~:text=Many%20times%20necessity%20arises%20where,them%20to%20enforce%20editing%20permission.

Xeila April 2, 2024

Hi, 

the users that i wan't that not edit this fiels are project agents. I need that only automation user can edit the field. 

the field is not in transition , this field completed automaticaly when issue is created.

In my organization have two calendar type, normal or intensive. When work in summer have the intensive, and i need that de open issue change this field but i don't want that the user change this value. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events