Why I don't get email notifications?

Lukasz March 31, 2023

I didn't change anything regarding emails notifications, but I'm not getting emails when any event from the list occurs.xxx.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
Lukasz March 31, 2023

Automation rules work, default email notifications don't

0 votes
Ahmed BEN MESSAOUD March 31, 2023

Are you a Watcher, assigned or reported for any of the tickets or the project itself ?

Lukasz March 31, 2023

Yes I created a ticket, changed the status from Unassigned to myself, I did comment but... no email from JIRA came through. 

0 votes
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

Hi @Lukasz 

Welcome to the community!

Please check the project permissions under the project's permission scheme. You must need to have Browse Project permission for the project to which the issue belongs.

Or there might be different reasons for this. Please follow troubleshoot-notifications-in-jira

Hope this will help you!

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Lukasz March 31, 2023

Thanks @Sushant Verma I use default permission, I just added application access Jira Software but I still get no emails. xxx.PNG

Lukasz March 31, 2023

I checked troubleshoot-notifications-in-jira and no help. 

I don't have any issues mentioned in that troubleshooting.

Lukasz March 31, 2023

xxx.PNG

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

@Lukasz Do you have now issue or are we good now?

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Lukasz March 31, 2023

Still nothing. I'm still where I was, emails don't go through. Nothing. It doesn't work. 

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2023

@Lukasz Just wait for sometime and try to logout and login again and also try to clear your browser cache and cookies and if it doesn't work. Raise the request to https://support.atlassian.com/

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Lukasz March 31, 2023

@Sushant Verma I've been waiting for a week now. Something doesn't work. 

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2023

Please raise the request to https://support.atlassian.com/

Lukasz March 31, 2023

@Sushant Verma I can't. Free JIRA doesn't have the Atlassian support. I can only rely on Community.

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2023

@Lukasz  I have found another post with an answer from an Atlassian Team Member that recommends that you report issues with email delivery for Free products by opening a new thread with this link

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/jira-questions

The post will get a tag added to it that will help Atlassian Team Members see it and they will be able to properly investigate the issue. 

Be sure to specify that it is the invitation emails that are not being received, and it would be helpful to specify the destination mail host (i.e. Gmail, Outlook, etc.)

Regards,
Sushant Verma

*Atlassian has updated this answer to update the create post link.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events