We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered

Raju Mandapaka December 1, 2021

Hi Team,

We are developing a set of automations which clone issues to other projects, where we found an unexpected error as below.

Clone issue
Error creating issue
We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered into one or more of the issue fields. If this situation persists, contact your administrator as they'll be able to access more specific information in the log file.

It is not updating on every time, randomly errors are coming and not cloning complete issues under epic (in this case i am having 8 issues under epic whenever i trigger this rule only 7 issues are being cloned.

1 answer

0 votes
Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2021

Hi @Raju Mandapaka , 

Can you share the log? 

As I guess, it could be related to some rule/validation in the workflow or a custom field, which is missing in the source or the destination project.

You may check if both projects have the same custom fields or if there is any validation related to issue creation in the workflows of both projects.

Having an eye on the log might give some more lighting on the problem.

Best regards, 

Magdalena Zhisheva

Raju Mandapaka December 3, 2021

Hi @Magdalena Zhisheva 

What log you required, we are using cloud version

Suggest an answer