Reporting on closed tickets vs created

Rajeev Desai September 18, 2022

Hi,

I'm trying to report on closed tickets vs created tickets. Our service desk at the moment does not capture 'resolved' statuses as the tickets go through the workflow of open > in progress > awaiting customer > closed so 'closed' statuses are the only thing we have to go on.

Thanks.

Regards,

Rajeev

3 answers

0 votes
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2022

Hi @Rajeev Desai ,

If you are using the JSM in-built created Vs Resolved report, then you need to just modify the series JQL and Label for Resolved. 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/edit-a-custom-report/ 
image.png

0 votes
Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2022

Hi @Rajeev Desai 

please feel free to read the lengthy threat in Solved: Created Vs Resolved replace resolved with closed i... (atlassian.com) that seems to be similar to your request.

I hope one of the suggestions there does help you.

Regards,

Harald

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2022

Hello @Rajeev Desai 

What are you doing to try to generate the report or created vs. closed tickets? Are you using a built-in report? Are you using a third party app? Please provide details.

Rajeev Desai September 18, 2022

At the moment it's the built in reporting using widgets and possibly JQL but need to learn how to create an advanced search query.

Thanks Trudy.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events