Recommended apps for Scrum dashboard

Maxine Freedman-Thompson March 29, 2023

Hi

Can anyone recommend an app that they use for their Scrum dashboard?

Ideally, I'd like it to include long-term historic velocity, epic progress and workload by assignee + any other useful gadgets you'd recommend (other than the ones already available on Jira).

Does anyone have any experience with Appfire's Dashboard Hub for Jira - Custom Charts & Share Reports, that they'd be willing to share?

8 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 30, 2023

Hi @Maxine Freedman-Thompson 

My name is Iván García, from the Dashboard Hub team. We're really happy that you mentioned our app.

As you probably know, Dashboard Hub can easily display the epic progress, the workload by assignee and the velocity history up to 50 sprints or the last year. We have plenty of powerful scrum metrics among our nearly 100 gadgets, I suggest giving a quick read to this article :)

If you want, we'd love to offer you a live demo with our Product Manager, where you can talk about your specific needs.

Hope it helps,

Iván García, Product Marketing Manager

Sheri Widler November 2, 2023

I am trying to utilize Jiras TEAMS functionality in Dashboard Hub. Any thoughts there?  

Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 2, 2023

Hi @Sheri Widler thanks for your message :)

I'd kindly ask you to quickly open a ticket with our support team, that way they will better understand your needs and suggest the best approach/solution to your pains.

All the best!

2 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_SaaSJet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2023

Hello @Maxine Freedman-Thompson 

For such an aim, my SaaSJet company has developed Time in Status for Jira Cloud

With it's 7 types of status reports, you can easily track:

• the Issue Age, 
  • the time in status data,

GIF TIS.gif

• how long it takes each assignee to solve the issue,
  • Cycle and Lead time for each Jira issue;

Cycle Time.gif

• Present data as Charts and Graphs view;

So you can easily monitor the issue progress and who is responsible for some bottlenecks.

Share reports with your colleagues or third-party analytical systems or export them to CSV or XLSX files.

You can get a free trial version and the app is totally free for teams up to 10 users.

Please, let me know if you find it helpful.

1 vote
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
March 31, 2023

Hi @Maxine Freedman-Thompson 

As an alternative for your Scrum dashboard you can try Time between Statuses developed by my SaaSJet team, which gives you ability to monitor how long it takes to move from one status to another. 

Also you can set the start/stop/pause timers to get Jira time in status data. Determine time limits to highlight overdue issues. Send email notifications about warning issues.

Знімок екрана 2023-03-29 о 00.13.17.png

After you will be able to export the report as CSV or XLSX files easily.

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Hope it helps

0 votes
Maxine Freedman-Thompson June 13, 2023

Thank you, everyone, for your input, much appreciated :)

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
March 31, 2023

Hi @Maxine Freedman-Thompson

You can try Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira Dashboard app developed by our team to create various reports, charts and graphs for your Jira projects.

• You can create custom, flexible and colorful bar charts and table views for any data you want/need. As data source, you can choose Projects or Saved Filters or Advanced (JQL).
  • You can set X axis to be any parameter like Created(month), Assignee, Sprint, Fix Versions etc.
  • You can set Y axis to be any parameter like number of issues, sum of remaining estimates, average of story points etc.
  • You can group your data on any field(Sprint, Status, Assignee, Component, Project etc.) you want.
  • You can choose various date ranges like All Time, Last Year, Last 3 Months, Last 6 Months etc.
  • You can modify existing Segments or add new segments.
  • You can order the results by drag and drop.

Below you can see an article about creating custom reports, charts and graphs in Jira with our app.

How to Create Custom and Flexible Reports, Charts and Graphs in Jira

Here is our live demo dashboard where you can see and modify sample reports and play with them.

Hope it helps.

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
March 30, 2023

Hi @Maxine Freedman-Thompson ,

Alternatively, you can try out our add-on

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

And generate reports for your Epic's progress, time spent by assignees and many more such as:

1) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.

2) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask

3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track issues.

4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features

5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days

Epic Hierarchy - Gadget - Summary.PNG

0 votes
Sandstorm Media GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2023

Hi @Maxine Freedman-Thompson,

I'd also like to throw our app into the ring :) We're developing an easy BI and dashboarding/reporting tool called Exply.

Exply allows you to custom-build any analysis you need - no matter if they need to fit reporting needs for managers, developers, team leads, etc. 

exply-hero-image-2.jpg

If you like we can schedule a quick demo call. Just hit me up via fabian@exply.io :)

Cheers,
Fabian from Exply

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 29, 2023

Hi @Maxine Freedman-Thompson,

Try our Great Gadgets app. It offers many  agile-specific gadgets for Scrum, Kanban, SAfe: release burnup/burndown with forecast & milestones, sprint burnup/burndown, velocity, cycle time, trend time, control chart, etc. With the Advanced Issue Filter Formula gadget you can calculate and display key-numbers for your project, percentages, etc. They support any type of estimates and you can include sub-tasks.

No photo description available.

See also these articles:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Building-a-powerful-Kanban-dashboard-in-Jira-with-Great-Gadgets/ba-p/1664331

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/7-gadgets-for-a-powerful-Scrum-dashboard-in-Jira/ba-p/1683063  

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact support@stonikbyte.com.

Danut.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events