Kirby Glad didn't receive any email notification from Jira every time someone will mentioned him in the comment in a Jira ticket.
Here's Kirby's email address: email@example.com
Here's what I did so far:
- go to this link: https://kryterion.atlassian.net/secure/ViewPersonalSettings.jspa
- Once done, go to under email notifications for issue activity and set it
as “send me email notifications”, check those boxes below and save changes.
- check the following:
- you're watching the issue
- you're the reporter
- you're the assignee for the issue
- someone mentions you
(Kirby said this is the same settings before reaching out to me)
- Troubleshoot notifications in Jira
- watch your issues and inherit from global
- Unblocking Office365 emails for Atlassian Cloud
- Direct link to create a rule in Office 365:
- just FYI, we are both site admins
I saw this:
Maybe someone can do what Daniel did to Jim's email address?
Hello @Jess Nark Paloma
You should reach out directly to Atlassian Support by opening a support ticket to get that cleared up.
This is a user community. Atlassian Team members often participate, but this is not the preferred method to try to contact Atlassian support.
Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...