Not Receiving Password Reset / Verification Emails to Corporate Account

Chris W
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 25, 2024

Hello! 

I have recently re-joined an organisation and have been trying to re-enable my Jira account. 

When prompted for the reset password, the recovery link is not being delivered. 

Per a previous community post, (Solved: Not receiving email for password reset (atlassian.com)) it looks like the email may need to be unblocked - please confirm the best way to check if this is the issue and how to proceed. 

Many thanks,

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2024

Hi @Chris W 

I found there was an email address that seems to match your name that was on our suppression list.  I have cleared this from our side.  Try to re-send the account verification now.  If it still is not coming through, then please let us know the email address of that account so we can investigate this further.

Andy

Chris W
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 25, 2024

That's great news Andy! 

Am now receiving emails via the instance :) 

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2024

Hi Chris - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Your best bet is to submit a support ticket to Atlassian and ask them if the email address is on their suppression list.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer