New users didnt receive an invitation

SIG Solothurn January 25, 2022

Hi, 

We created new email adresses (hotmail.com) but the new users didnt receive an invitation for confluence?

3 answers

2 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2022

Hi @SIG Solothurn ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! For scope around this issue please check out this thread, in the meantime I'll loop in @Daniel Eads part of the Atlassian Team to look into the suppression list for you.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Thanks for the fast answer Laura :) 

Readed the thread still no invitation unfortunately.

BR

Cem

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2022

Hi @SIG Solothurn ,

We'll need the email address of the user since it's a public mail domain - if the email address weren't hotmail/gmail/yahoo/etc, we could check our mail logs based on your company's domain. I've created a support request on your behalf so you can provide the email address to us in a non-public way.

Please reply to the email you just received about the support case creation, or click this link to access it through the support portal. Include the hotmail address of the user who didn't receive the invitation and we'll check the mail logs.

Thanks,
Daniel Eads | Atlassian Suppport

SIG Solothurn January 31, 2022

Hi Daniel,

The issue is solved, thanks a lot!

Like • Daniel Eads likes this
Webmaster March 20, 2022

I have the same problem. One of my users did not receive invitation link. @Daniel Eads can you help me, maybe by cleaning errors on Atlassian side ?

0 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2022

Hi @SIG Solothurn welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please be informed, you need to reach out to the site administrators to invite the user or add you as a site admin, so you will be able to access the User management and invite.

Alternatively, if you are already site admin, please wait for couple of hours for the invite email to land in the recipient mailbox.

Hi, 

Thanks for the answer, i am the Admin and waited since yesterday for an invitation.

BR

Cem

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

If you've landed on this thread, you likely are having trouble getting invitation emails from Atlassian Cloud (Jira Cloud, Confluence Cloud, Bitbucket Cloud) for yourself or a teammate.

Due to various messages your mail server might have returned when the invitation was sent, Atlassian's mail systems may have paused further emails. Atlassian Support will need to clear this condition for the email address not receiving invitations. This can be cleared up a couple ways:

1. If you are on a paid site, open a support case with us (you may need the help of a Site Admin at your company)
  2. If you are on a free site or can't find a site admin on your paid site, start a new question here on Community using this link.

Ask a new question about email unblocks

A tag will be added to help our support team quickly respond to the question and get the emails flowing again.

If your company uses Office 365 for email, also consider allowlisting emails from Atlassian to proactively prevent future email delivery issues.

Why can't I just comment on this thread?

Only watchers of a thread get notifications of new replies. Starting a new question with the link/button provided above will help the whole support team get a notification of the question. This means you still get help, even if specific Atlassians have taken vacation or changed roles. The team is stronger than any one person!