Many issues from team-managed projects are not showing up on a sprint board of a classic project.

John M April 19, 2021

I have created a sprint board in a company-managed project. I need to see all issues from certain other projects (these are team-managed ones), but not everything is showing up in the backlog. I can't seem to find any pattern for what's not showing up. It seems random.

Below is the board filter:

project in (PROJECT1, PROJECT2, PROJECT3, PROJECT4) ORDER BY Rank ASC

Also, all the statuses have been mapped to the board columns and the unmapped columns status column is empty:

2021-04-19_18-47-17.png

What could be other reasons that issues from the projects listed in the filter above do not show up on the sprint backlog?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2021

There are multiple posts on this topic in this community. Here is one that has many comments on it.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Any-way-to-include-next-gen-issues-in-a-classic-board/qaq-p/1012688

John M April 19, 2021

Yea but that thread seems to talk about the case where none of the issues inside team-managed projects show up on the board of a company-managed project. In my case, only some of the issues aren't showing up. Wonder why.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

There are other posts in the community on the topic. Have you looked for and reviewed those?

Here is another one:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-questions/Next-gen-Tasks-not-showing-up-in-custom-Classic-board-filter/qaq-p/1370076

Like John M likes this
John M April 20, 2021

@Trudy Claspill thanks so much for this! That page lists a bug which is what seems to be causing the issue.

Suggest an answer