Issue Collectors - Customisation Options

Darren Shinkins March 22, 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a bit of research on issue collectors at the moment; it looks like a feature that might be able to solve a business problem that we have.

One thing I need to be able to do though is to apply some scripted actions to the form if possible (a bit like the kind of thing that would be available from ScriptRunner Behaviours)

This document shows that some customisation is possible (e.g. setting default field values using a ATL_JQ_PAGE_PROPS property. I just wondered if it would be possible to interact with custom field options - i.e. attach events to them and disable/enable options

What I'm trying to achieve is this: when a user selects an option from a multi-value select field, some options in a second multi-value select field are enabled/disabled.

Any advice on this would be appreciated - has anyone achieved anything similar, or perhaps there is a comprehensive developer document on the accepted values in the ATL_JQ_PAGE_PROPS property.

Many thanks

Darren

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

@Darren Shinkins I don't think that there is a way to do this on the more limited issue collector.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events