I would like to set up a control chart for my team managed Project, Need guidance on how to do that?

Sapna Shrivastava
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 30, 2021

I have a team managed Project, when i go to reports to set up some, I cannot see the option to configure, reports are showing up in readonly mode. HOw can i add the cycle time report or control chart to my project?Readonlyreports.JPG

2 answers

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

Jira does not support customizing which reports are available under the Reports section for an agile board.

The Control Chart is not yet available for the Team Managed projects, but there is a request to add it here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20651

0 votes
Chris Boys August 3, 2021

Hi @Sapna Shrivastava (and @Trudy Claspill

Did you find anything to support you here?

I'm new to the community, so thought I'd jump in and introduce Umano's Team Performance Summary.

We provide insights into how your agile delivery team designs, builds, reviews and engages for your sprint or kanban intervals.  You can track how you're currently performing, relative to how you 'usually' perform (benchmarked against your rolling median).

There's a suite of agile success metrics, including lead time and cycle time, and we support team managed/next gen boards, as well as classic.

Being new, we'd naturally love your feedback so feel free to get in touch.

Deliver well!

Chris

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events