How to export reporter first and last name to CSV from issue navigator?

Vanessa Chen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 16, 2019

I am trying to export a group of issues into a CSV, and even though I see the reporter name online, when it is exported, I only have the reporter email. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ramarao Gaggara {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2019

Hi @Vanessa Chen

Can you check the 'Full name' and 'Username' of the reporter user under "User management".

If you export the issues as CSV, you will be seeing the 'Username' of reporter.

Thanks,

RamaRao

Ramarao Gaggara {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2019

Hi @Vanessa Chen ,

If you feel like my answer helped you, kindly mark my answer as accepted.

Thanks,

RamaRao

Vanessa Chen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 29, 2019

Hi Ramarao, 

Thank you for your response. I understand that the username of the reporter is often the email. However, is there a way to export both the "Full name" and "username" of the reporter to the CSV? This would be very helpful because I need both the name and username. 

Thanks,

Vanessa

Suggest an answer