How to customize help center either customer portal for specific project?

Tran_Hoang_Hai May 5, 2020

Hello All,

i am planning to customize the help center layout bases on our company design, but i could not find anywhere to modify the html code. Is there a possibility to re-design the help center layout either the customer portal for specific project?

thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 5, 2020

Hi @Tran_Hoang_Hai 

As I know there isn't a built-in solution for this request.

There was a similar question https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/How-to-customize-the-customer-portal-and-help-center/qaq-p/829569

Tran_Hoang_Hai May 5, 2020

hi @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ 

thanks for your sharing.

i just wonder that even after we paid the license fee can we access to the source code, you know because sometime we want to customize some features, or we can do nothing but just purchase the add-on instead

thank you

Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 6, 2020

@Tran_Hoang_Hai 

I`ve found some detailed information about your request:

Here is the list of points that is available for customisation, and article 4 customer-friendly ways to customize Jira Service Desk.

Hope it helps

Like Tran_Hoang_Hai likes this

Suggest an answer