• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to change field order in agent view?

Hi everyone,

I want to be able to change the order in which the fields show in the agent view.

I have gone to project settings -> request types -> then chosen the request and issue type I wanted to amend (it was request a change), but am unable to find a way to change the order of the fields in the agent view. 

I am able to do the portal view order, and want the agent view to match that so its uniform for both customers and agents.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader Dec 21, 2020

Hi Aaron,

so if you go to Project settings > Request types and select a request you should be take to a screen where you can select agent view, request form or workflow statuses. The agent view allows you to modify the fields and order. Are you not seeing this?

Hi Jack,

Thanks for helping me on this!

So this is the page I get (I should have mentioned this earlier) but these fields I cannot rearrange. There are context fields below that I can rearrange, but it is these fields I want to reorder.

I am an admin, and my manager is the global admin (has the master Jira account) and we both are unable to move these around. Any tips on how I could rearrange these?

Thanks!agent.PNG

Jack Community Leader Dec 21, 2020

so there are fields that can be rearranged and those that cannot. You should be able to move those under Contexts that do not have a grey background. See example below. As you mouse over the fields you will receive a hand icon indicating ability to rearrange.

requestform.png

Like John Funk likes this

I was on this page thinking that maybe this is configurable under another setting but unfortunately not. Thanks for the confirmation Jack!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

7,120 views 8 28
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you