How can I force reset of Jira site?

Petro Samoshkin January 5, 2022

Using backup/restore, I tried to migrate Jira cloud project data to new Jira cloud siter. But it have migrated extra data(another projects and users), so I decided to cleanup target site. 
I have requested "reset site" according to instructions  Atlassian Cloud - Reset & Delete Site Data. But now it shows a notification bar 
which says that I have to wait until Jan 13th, to get the data reseted, this makes it impossible to do anything with Jira until that time. 

So I would like to ask to help with immediate reset Jira Software on that site.
Is it possible? Thanks in advance.
image.png

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2022

Hi @Petro Samoshkin , unfortunately the community can’t assist you in this matter. The only thing I could suggest would be to start with a brand new site. Alternatively, you can attempt to escalate the issue that you’ve already apparently created with Atlassian support? Note that if you are working solely in free instances then you really don’t have access to official Atlassian support.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2022

One last thing in the image you illustrate it is talking about canceling of a site not resetting of a site. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events