Hi Team ,We are not able to upload/Download any file into jira with my organization internet .

Rohit Singh Rajput October 8, 2018

Hi Team ,

We are not able to upload/Download any file into jira with my organization internet in linux system.

Even we are able to upload/Download file in Windows system with same internet,also we are able to upload/Download file with outside internet in linux system.

Please take it on priority based.

Thanks

5 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2018

Please read my response this time.

Repeating the question with a slight word change is not explaining it. 

Could you describe what "not able" means?  What are you doing and what goes wrong?

0 votes

My team  not able to upload download any file into jira with my organisation firewall.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2018

Repeating the question with a slight word change is not explaining it. 

Could you describe what "can't" means?  What are you doing and what goes wrong?

0 votes

We can't to upload/download any attachments on it with my organisation network with Linux systems and we also checked with firewall provider.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2018

Could you describe what "not able" means?  What are you doing and what goes wrong?

Suggest an answer