• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Automation Transition on comment - workaround ? Edited

Hello:

Is there any way that when a customer responds, the ticket does not transition to "Waiting for support", but transitions to the status it was in before "Waiting for Customer"

I mean that for automation, instead of making an issue return to a specified status , but rather roll back to the previous status.

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Community Leader Jan 22, 2021

Hi @Sofia Quintero , you could achieve this via automation in conjunction with a custom field (previous status). Actually two rules...

Rule 1 - Record previous status

Rule 2 - transition back to previous status on comment

you might read this previous post - How-can-I-record-the-last-status 

if this option is not too complex/undesirable and you have trouble setting it up LMK.

Thank you for answer @Kagithala Babu Anvesh  but i think this doesn´t apply to my doubt.
What i need, is find a way to make issue transition to the last status, not the "especified status" on the automation, making like a roll back maybe.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

7,072 views 8 28
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you