Anyone else experiencing backlog items not staying on top of backlog if selected to move to top?

Rachel Gonzales May 2, 2023

I'm selecting "Send to Top of Backlog" and my stories move up but are not staying there.  If my screen refreshes, the stories move back down to the bottom of the backlog.  Just started occurring today.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ryan Jones May 4, 2023

The issue has gone now and it's working as before, might have been a bug in Jira.

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hello @Rachel Gonzales 

Are you working with a Kanban board or a Scrum board?

Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project?

I see another user mentioned this problem today.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Issue-prioritising-the-backlog/qaq-p/2348810

Rachel Gonzales May 3, 2023

@Trudy Claspill  it's a scrum board and not sure I know if it's team managed or company managed - where would I see this?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

That information is shown at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left.

Rachel Gonzales May 3, 2023

@Trudy Claspill it's a company managed project

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Hello Rachel.

I am not able to reproduce the problem today. Is it still occurring for you?

Rachel Gonzales May 4, 2023

apparently it's working again but haven't had a chance to really test - sounds like it was a bug based on another user answer and experience

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events