Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transition Screen Size Help!

Jisoo Kim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2024

Hi,

I am pretty new to Jira, so came to ask for help... Really appreciate your attention and help!

I am using Jira Portal and Service Management currently.

To transition thru workflows, the transition screen popup size is way too small to work with to the extent it affects work efficiency...

I've searched thru the community thread and found out that the popup cannot be resized, but such inconvenience and suggestions had been raised multiple times already since like 2019 or so.

Hence I was wondering if there had been any updates from Atlassian in response..? I couldn't find the right documentation.

Thank you so much for the attention!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2024

Hi @Jisoo Kim and welcome,

for my knowledge there's no way to do that.

Fabio

Jisoo Kim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your expertise!

I'm sorry to be so persistent, but just wanted to make sure if it's impossible to achieve a bigger view,

Like hard code script customizing, or maybe the transition popup to open in a new tab as a web view, not a small popup, idk if it makes sense.

Appreciate your help!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2024

No, there's no way to do this

Like Jisoo Kim likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events