Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling customers to add and sort column fields for their ticket request lists

Gavin Klose August 29, 2021

Our logged-in customers would like to use one of our Custom Fields (Severity Levels) as a column heading and sorting method (eg "1 - Urgent"s at the top of the list).

A. How can we enable Customers to be able to do this (as there is no option to filter by nor add "Severity Levels" field in the screen shots below.

B. I know how to do this for my Jira Support team (via the "•••"s in the Request list view). Can this be set at Admin level for all invited/login Customers and invited Team Members?

Requests - Jira .pngRequests - Jira  (1).png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 29, 2021

Hi,

This is a limitation of this screen that you can add only basic fields to the table. Currently, the following list is supported:

• Type
  • Reference
  • Summary
  • Status
  • Service project
  • Requester
  • Created / Updated date
  • Due date
  • Assignee
  • Priority

If you want to add more columns and also criteria, you have to use the plugin My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management. We support a lot of fields and still a new ones are added. The app's roadmap you can find under this link.

Cheers,

Kate

Gavin Klose August 30, 2021

Hi Kate. Thanks for sharing the Extension. I will try and get this purchased by our Department.

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2021

Hello @Gavin Klose,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

On the requests page, it’s possible to add and remove some fields, but it’s limited to system fields.

There are feature requests suggesting improvements for that:

Please, click on vote and also watch the tickets above to receive updates from our product managers.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2021

@Gavin Klose -

Unfortunately, based on my knowledge, I don't believe it is possible to expose this functionality for customers using the portal.

I would recommend that you to raise a formal support request with Atlassian Support Team for further assistance.

Keep in mind that our env is Jira/JSM DC, and may be there are something available in the CLOUD env that I am not aware of it.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events