Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That’s a wrap! 2022 recap

Hi Enterprise Community!

My name is Nat, and I’m from the Enterprise marketing team here at Atlassian. It’s hard to believe that the end of the year is sneaking up on us, again! It’s been a jam-packed year for Atlassian, and we’re so happy that you’ve been with us for the journey.

Before you set up those out-of-office notifications, join us as we look back and wrap up the year :ribbon:. We’d love to know your favorite Atlassian highlights from 2022 - post them in the comments below! 

As a refresher, we’ve compiled our top Atlassian highlights (with a festive spin!) to ensure you have the latest tools to outmaneuver your competition and go after even bigger business goals in 2023.

Yule be sorry you missed these events 🪵

We’ve loved meeting you at our in-person and online events throughout the year. These have been great opportunities for customers, Atlassians, and partners to connect and share how they have been supercharging teamwork, security, and governance. Check out our favorite sessions from:

• Team '22 - our flagship conference centered around transforming how teams collaborate and deliver value, and powering digital transformation. Organizations like yours learned how to get even more out of Atlassian Cloud by deepening existing product usage and expanding to other teams as they scaled.

• Premium Week - a week dedicated to providing actionable tips and best practices to build and execute smarter plans, support larger teams, gain visibility into workflows, and more with our Premium plan. It was a hit when we launched in 2021, so we brought it back!

• Atlassian Presents: Work Life - alongside learning about high-performing teams from basketball greats Earvin “Magic” Johnson and Candace Parker, attendees up-leveled teamwork and challenged the old ways of working with tips from collaboration experts. From the secrets to faster onboarding and happier teams, to making magic happen with Trello, Jira, and Confluence, and more, we left you spoiled for choice.

Toast-worthy webinars 🥂

Grab a beverage and pop the popcorn :popcorn: - we’re bringing you a selection of our fan favorite on-demand webinars:

• Agile planning with Atlassian Premium - as your organization grows, planning and cross-team collaboration becomes more complex. Learn how to keep your teams and business in sync by mastering agile planning across teams and projects.

• Supercharge your enterprise with Atlassian - learn from Atlassian product experts how we are supercharging organizations like yours with our most advanced offering - Cloud Enterprise. You’ll see how easy it can be to move fast, scale effortlessly, and work together more effectively.

Unwrap the gift of insider tips :gift:

Work smarter and supercharge your competitive advantage in 2023 with these strategies from Atlassian customers. You’ll be primed for business success, just like them.

• Explore these tried and tested tips from your enterprise peers who are building efficient teams, boosting collaboration, and improving organization-wide visibility at scale using global and multi-project automation, advanced roadmaps, and other Premium features.

• Learn DISH Wireless' strategy for revolutionizing the wireless industry as they build the newest, fastest 5G network in the US with the help of Cloud Enterprise. They’ve increased real-time collaboration and innovation by having all their teams working from one platform.

We made a list and checked it twice, these product updates sure are nice 📝

Our product teams have been working hard to deliver updates to Atlassian Cloud so that you can be assured that as your teams grow, your Atlassian products scale with you. Read on for an overview of shipped and soon-to-be-released highlights for Atlassian Cloud.

SHIPPED

• [SCALE] 35,000 users for Jira and Confluence Cloud - with growing teams, it becomes even more important to have everyone working from the same platform for real-time collaboration and innovation. So scale to new heights and centralize more of your teams on Atlassian, without compromising on performance.
  • [SECURITY] Multiple identity provider support (Cloud Enterprise) - admins have the flexibility to connect multiple identity providers, enabling them to easily automate user management and authentication policies in line with complex business, regulatory or security requirements.
  • [SECURITY] Improved audit logs (Atlassian Access, Cloud Enterprise) - maintain oversight of your instances by investigating changes and suspicious behavior with audit logs of permission changes in Jira and Confluence and critical administrative and security activity in Bitbucket.
  • [DATA MANAGEMENT/COMPLIANCE] Data Residency and HIPAA - for customers in highly regulated industries such as government, healthcare, and finance, data residency and compliance is necessary for operating in the cloud. Have greater flexibility and control over where your data is hosted, with coverage expanded to Germany. We’ve also introduced HIPAA compliance for Jira and Confluence Cloud Enterprise.

COMING SOON

• [ANALYTICS] Atlassian Analytics (Cloud Enterprise) - speed up decision-making, remove blockers, and prioritize resources more effectively with insights across Atlassian products. Atlassian Analytics brings the flexibility of pre-built template dashboards, low-code/no-code visualization tools, and the ability to blend external data with your Atlassian data. Get full visibility into how your teams work.
  • [PRODUCTIVITY] Automation for Confluence - say goodbye to manual and repetitive tasks and work smarter. Set up automation rules and let Confluence do the rest to manage content across your site, such as sending reminders about incomplete tasks and creating documents for regularly scheduled team meetings.
  • [DATA MANAGEMENT] Improved backup and restore - we’re revamping the backup and restore experience in Jira and Confluence to increase performance, speed, and reliability, and we’d love your input! Join the early access program and let’s build this capability together.

For the full rundown of what’s new and upcoming, please visit the Cloud roadmap.

Thanks for reading the recap and for partnering with us this year! If you’re not a member of the Enterprise Community yet, click that blue “Join group” button to get the latest Enterprise updates delivered right to your inbox.

Now get back to those holiday plans, and challah at us next year! 🥳

4 comments

Comment

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2022

It has indeed been a great year and for me, I am most excited about Jira Product Discovery as it will fill a gap for me and my clients.

I also feel that the Christmas present with Dark Mode comes pretty high up, even if it is just in Beta.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next year!!

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2022

Hi @Natalie Koh Thanks for the recap and preview, happy holidays!

Like Natalie Koh likes this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2022

Hi @Natalie Koh thanks for the recap. 

for me it was a great year, I had established my full Jira Product Team with Jira Cloud, Jira DC, Confluence Cloud and Confluence DC with lot of customised workflows according to my organization complaince for Health Care.

Vikram P

Shivam Desai December 29, 2022

Greetings of the day @Natalie Koh!!!

From the day I have been introduced to Atlassian products till date, It has played a vital role in my professional life in terms of managing and prioritizing work. And also with a great set of presentation tools, I have been useful in presenting the work I do on daily basis.

So, overall 2022 has been a great year for me contributing to Atlassian. And also looking forward to the same in upcoming years.

Thanks, @Natalie Koh and #Atlassian.

Happy Holidays!!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events