🍰 The Great Atlassian Bake Off Results

bakeoffheader.png

Hello bakers Community members! I’ve got the wonderful job of announcing ACE Baker today. While we absolutely loved every submission, the 2021 title of ACE Baker goes to … 🥁🥁🥁

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !!!

Her ACE Blueberry Blue Velvet Cake left us equal parts impressed and hungry.

ab276b3d-bfe9-4c50-bfbd-2547f79662ff.png

Because we were so impressed with your bakes, we also decided to create just a few more categories (honestly we just want more opportunities to share food pics).

⭐️ ACE Atlassian Baker: Tie between @Aurea Del Moral ACE cake and @SGD bake-off macarons

91750de7-324d-48db-a34f-b26217602515.png

⭐️ ACE Video Baker: @Paloma Fondon Araujos Atlassian Butter Cookies

⭐️ ACE Savory Baker: @Vladyslav Puhach with his ACE shaped T-bone steak

cba0f19a-adce-4152-a852-8c9947dabf8f.png

⭐️ Best supporting ACE Baker: @Elizabeth Wheeler Play-Doh Atlassian Celebration Cake

76b22571-a118-4a47-a655-b90fe908d86e.png

Honorable mentions:

@Teodora Vasileva Confluence Cookies or a Guide to Flavorful Collaboration

@Thomas Schlegel The Elf is baking Christmas Cookies

To view all of the amazing Bake Off submissions, click here! (Seriously, everyone deserves a shoutout … or at least a bite of whatever you made).

We hope you had as much with The Great Atlassian Bake Off as we did! Until next time,

Bridget + The Great Atlassian Bake Off team @Ashley Faus , @Sharon Tan , @Monique vdB , @Kristen Roth , @Luke Hostetler , @Kalee Williams ❤️

16 comments

Comment

Luke Hostetler December 14, 2021

A big thank-you to everyone who participated! Seeing all of your entries coming in was a lot of fun.

Like # people like this
Ashley Faus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2021

CONGRATS to all the winners, and huge thanks to everyone who participated! I LOVED seeing all the amazing submissions, it brightened my day when I saw each notification 😀

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro December 14, 2021

Congrats to all winners for the amazing and creative recipes.

You rock! 💚🙏🏽🥳🤩

Like # people like this
Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2021

Congratulations to all! Both participants and organizers! It was a really fun event

In my case, I give credit to my daughters 👱‍♀️👧 who have made video and cookies like true professionals (for their age).

I love each and every recipe that has been shared. Congratulations to everyone again! 🙌🏼

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 14, 2021

This was one of my favorite things on this community ever, you all are so creative and amazing!!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Congrats everyone! These were so awesome to see! 

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2021

Congrats to the winners! Your cakes/cookies/creations look AMAZING! 🍰🎂🧁

Like # people like this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 14, 2021

Had so much fun seeing everyone’s submissions! Congrats to all the winners!! 💖💖💖

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Congrats!It looks so delicious! 

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

Congrats everyone! 👏👏👏 All submissions were amazing and inspiring!

I'm humbled and proud for an ACE baker 21 title 😊

Like # people like this
vlad_puhach December 15, 2021

Thanks for the opportunity guys, it was so much fun!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 19, 2021

Congratulations to all of the well-deserving winners. Thank you for keeping my appetite peaking the last few weeks as the competition submissions rolled in. 

kweibelt December 20, 2021

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 21, 2021

Til hamingju everyone!

Erika Dickinson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2022

This is super cool!! Congrats to the Winners!

Julia Klaric
Atlassian Team
March 22, 2022

Wow I am impressed by all the backing results - I would rather say "art pieces"! Congratulations to all the winners and participants! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events