Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos release notes | June 10th, 2024

Happy Monday, Atlassian Community! ✨

If you’re already familiar with our Community release notes, you may remember that back in February the Communiteam finally flipped the switch for the Kudos program to be a fully-integrated community experience. Since then we’ve been a little quiet while hard at work creating new and improved Challenges, planting more trees and removing more ocean waste, and of course continuing to roll out technical fixes to ensure that every Community action counts!

But I’m pretty bad at staying quiet, as anyone who’s met me at an Austin ACE can attest to - so I’m beyond excited to kick off a brand new series of release notes, specific to the Kudos program! 🎉

At the beginning of each month I’ll be dropping by to share exciting updates, challenges on the horizon, and more. 👀

Since we’re trying something new, let’s get the party started with a couple of Kudos highlights from 2024 so far

• Unsure what we’re doing here? We launched my personal favorite Bite-Sized Learning, so you can master all aspects of our Community Kudos Program! 🤓

• The Atlassian Community came together to spread the love over Valentine’s Day, planting 800 trees across the globe and removing 700 pounds of plastic waste from the ocean 🌎💙 

• IRL attendees at Team '24 earned over 720 exclusive Kudos badges by completing Expo Passports and attending Live Learning sessions! 🤩

• Not only are there new Marketing Professionals and Startups industry groups, we spun up the Marketing Magic and Founding Founders challenges for those groups respectively to help introduce you to other Atlassian Community members ✨🚀 If you’re a marketer, a member of a startup, or even both - HIGHLY recommend checking these out and snagging some more flair for your Kudos tab!

I promise we won’t stroll down memory lane in every edition of Kudos release notes, but before we move on - if you’ve read through this far, comment your favorite Kudos memory or tell me a challenge you’re most excited to try (if you’re new to the program) below for some bonus recognition points from yours truly 🥰 

So what’s new? Coming up in June…

• 11 (!!!) limited-time challenges to celebrate JSM June 2024 with the first of those challenges ALREADY live! Learn how you can participate in each of these challenges here, and if you earn 5 or more JSM June badges while the challenges are open you’ll also earn our JSM June '24 mega-badge and 250 bonus points at the end of the month! 🏅

• Starting TODAY, an all-new option for peer recognition! Is your local ACE leader absolutely amazing, or was there a particular presentation that knocked you off of your feet? You’re in luck - you can now select ‘For Being Awesome at an ACE’ to send recognition Kudos points to another Community member!83d4b75a-7ae3-4fb1-b3c7-c248ce941757.png

• Don’t just read the news, get the Early AI-dopter badge for keeping up with our brand-new Sherif-sclusives series and letting us know what you think!

And we’ve already got exciting things in store for next month, so make sure that you’ve joined the Community Contests & Kudos group to stay in-the-know, or even set a search alert for Kudos Release Notes so you don’t miss a thing! Until next time, happy Kudos hunting! 👋🏻

1 comment

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2024

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events