• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group
groups-icon

Atlassian Team 2021

Created Feb 5, 2021, Last active Feb 24, 2021

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • 🤔 How to make the most of attending a digital conference? Featured

I don't know about y'all, but there are definite nuances to attending a digital conference.  It's great that it is accessible around the world, but it's harder to adjust to the conference time z...

Monique vdB started a discussion 10 3 02-12-2021
  • 👋🏼 Introduce yourself! Featured

Hi there, Team 2021 enthusiasts!  This year, we're bring Las Vegas to the Atlassian Community. While we won't get to see each other face-to-face, we'll still get the chance to forge meaningful...

Bridget started a discussion 6 0 02-12-2021
  • Don't miss out: Upcoming AMAs with Atlassian's Remote Summit 2020 Superstars! Featured

Hello Community members! Remote Summit 2020 was a blast. And without those long walks from one side of the Mandalay Bay to the other, everyone should still have the energy to keep the Summit party ...

Bridget published an article 14 3 04-05-2020
  • Summit Remote 2020: Discover how to simply work better together Featured

Hello Community Members - These days teamwork looks very different—even from just one week ago. Whether your teams are together or working from home, be a part of Atlassian Remote Summit and learn ...

Bridget published an article 31 22 03-18-2020
  • How to you promote the event at work ?

Hi everyone !    I'm an Atlassian events regular and I've always enjoyed all it has to offer : new product announcements, workshops, discussions with other participants ... However I've f...

Alexis Robert started a discussion 0 0 yesterday
  • We’ve got some big news in our events world!

First up: Team Tour 2020 Be a part of our first global event of the year starting on November 9 in the Americas, then on to EMEA and APAC on November 10. Discover ways to pivot in a rapidly changin...

Erica Moss published an article 13 2 09-15-2020
  • Introducing Team 2021, our new global event

Greetings, Leaders, As we shared with you earlier this year, the Atlassian events team made the difficult decision to shift Atlassian Summit, slated for April 2021 in Las Vegas, Nevada, to a comple...

Erica Moss published an article 12 4 09-15-2020
  • Thanks for tuning into Remote Summit!

G’day Community Members - Thank you to all those that made our first Remote Summit a success. We had over 29k registered for this year’s event! We had a 30+ products and demos, live chat, scavenger...

Bridget published an article 24 24 04-03-2020
  • My (Virtual) Summit Experience

It has been a couple of weeks since Summit, and as disappointed as I was to not be there in-person I was beyond grateful for the virtual experience, as it (almost) felt like I was there! Props to th...

Jodi LeBlanc published an article 19 13 04-30-2019
  • An Introverts Guide to an Awesome Summit Experience

...ossible! I Disbelieve!” It was revealed that I’m an introvert.  Despite the beliefs my friends had held, seeing the way I interacted with *everyone* at Summits over the past 3 years, it is deeply true...

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ published an article 20 10 04-09-2019
members
Atlassian Team 2021

Atlassian Team 2021

Join our Team 2021 community group to chat with other attendees and be the first to hear about great content, fun giveaways, and more!
32 members
Owned by Monique vdB
Open group
Created 02-05-2021
Group Leader
Community Manager
Members • 31
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Community Leader
See all
See all