-
ENGWE Savings Start Here – Grab 10% OFF with Coupon Code 100SAVE
{Bici elettrica Top} 2026 ENGWE Savings Start Here – Grab 10% OFF with Coupon Code 100SAVE Planning to upgrade your ride in 2026? Before you place an order, check out the latest ENGWE offers and make sure you try Engwe coupon code: 100SAVE. With this code, eligible orders can receive 10% OFF, giving you another opportunity…
-
How to follow content on the new forums platform
To follow forum content, complete one of the following steps: To follow a forum: Open the forum that you want to follow.
-
how to speak at Robinhood [°1➲888➲394➲1907] live agent
ap the Account (person icon) in the bottom right. Select the Menu (three bars) or Settings. Tap Robinhood Support. Select Contact us 24/7 or Contact Support. Choose your specific topic and describe the issue.
-
Direct Access To Confluence From An Intranet Link
Whenever I provide users with links to Confluence documents, if they are not logged into Confluence, they receive an error instead of being redirected to the login page. A similar phenomenon occurs when clicking on a link to Confluence Cloud from an Intranet site that is logged in with SSO. Instead of being sent directly…
-
Getting an error when trying to move confluance page from one space to another
Getting an error when trying to move confluance page from one space to another
-
ページを回復してください。
-
Role-based access for apps
Hey everyone! The rollout of Role-Based Access on Confluence has been a great step forward for managing user permissions more granularly — really loving it so far! That said, it got me thinking about how to best handle app access on spaces, and I'd love to hear how others in the community are approaching this.…
-
Enough with the changes
Please stop constantly moving things around and redesigning the navigation. Confluence is becoming increasingly difficult to navigate because the UI keeps changing. I don't want to relearn where things are every few months. This is especially frustrating with user management, which seems to move or change constantly.
-
Can Rovo also be used for unauthenticated users?
We're looking into using Rovo as a chatbot for our users, but a lot off our repetitive questions come from unauthenticated users. Is it possible to use Rovo to answer questions from users that are not logged in and thus unauthenticated? We even have applications with a lot off one time users so they probably will never log…
-
Best Ways to Improve SEO and Marketing Integration with Atlassian Tools
Hi everyone I’m exploring how Atlassian tools — especially Confluence and Jira — can be leveraged to support SEO and digital marketing workflows. As a marketing manager handling SEO campaigns, I often face challenges in: Managing keyword research, content strategy, and link building tasks across multiple teams. Aligning…
-
Can I upload a PDF to Confluence?
Newbie here- and I have a simple question. How can I import PDFs into Confluence? I know I can import from Word. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
Access to the site has been revoked.
https://manitist-team.atlassian.net/browse/MAN-159 We are unable to access the site. If it is a payment issue, we cannot even make the payment because we do not see the payment page. How can we regain access?
-
Typing characters shifts the table
As I'm editing within a table, every time a character is typed, it shifts the table to the right no matter the character used. I'm literally just trying to add text as I usually do and it's messing with the table design. I've been editing this page for years and never had an issue. I have cleared the cache and cookies, and…
-
table inside of an expand macro
I am using the legacy version and I used to be able to put a table inside of an expand macro but not it not supported. Does anyone have a workaround?
-
This content is locked for now — You don’t have permission to view this content.
Customers are reporting that they cannot access knowledge base documentation via the customer portal for a specific Jira Service Management project. We have already checked the following points: Article/parent page restriction: Checked and confirmed. Difference between Atlassian Account and portal-only customers: How can…
-
How to insert/embed an *existing* Whiteboard into a Concluence doc?
I have a Whiteboard diagram that I want to embed into my Confluence page. I cannot find how to do this. I can embed a new Whiteboard via the Insert menu. But I don't want to create a new one - I want to use an existing one. Some previous suggestions on the forums say to just paste the URL of the Whiteboard into the page.…
-
Can my inactive Confluence site be reactivated or my data recovered?
Hi Atlassian Community, Few months back, I received an email saying that my Confluence site is being deactivated due to inactivity. I understand the inactivity policy, but I have important personal and work-related information stored on this Confluence site that I would really like to preserve. The site has already been…
-
Flattening a Confiforms Record for IFTTT Export to JIRA
I use a Confluence form as the data source for a smart multi-select field on my main form. IFTTT macros then create a Jira story and several predefined subtasks. When the ticket is complete, a checkbox on a dashboard is selected and saved. At that point, I want the system to create one Jira task under the existing story…
-
Custom role for moving pages between spaces
I have a group of SDMs who will be responsible to manage the customer facing content generated by their own team in our external knowledgebase. I cannot give them an admin role, so I need to create a custom role that allows them to move articles created by their teams in the internal knowledge base to the external…
-
How to use Custom Templates with the "Create form Template" Button
Hi everyone, I'm using Confluence Cloud and created two custom templates: one global template and one space template in the space where I want to use the "Create from Template" button. Both templates show up in the template gallery, so they seem to be set up correctly. However, when I edit the "Create from Template" macro,…
-
My space has been removed and no access to trash
I have found that my confluence space has been removed and all the support points to looking for it in trash. There is no trash in my account login portal and cannot see any trace of the site. Any ideas as to how I can recover my site and before anyone asks, I have no email from Atlassian to state inactivity.
-
Confluence AI is Not Working
Confluence AI is not working. It keeps saying "Something went wrong. The issue should resolve on its own. In the meantime, you can check the status page. There may be a known incident reported related to this error. If it keeps happening, ask your admin to contact our support team and give them: Hash: 18kqapTrace:…
-
Is there a way to see who changed a Confluence page without opening the full version history?
Hi, Is there a quick way to see who last changed a Confluence page and when, without opening the full page history? I know I can go into the version history, but I was wondering if there’s a quicker way to check this directly from the page. Thanks
-
MultiExcerpt for Data Center
I can't seem to find it, but was wondering if there is the MultiExcerpt for the data center version of Confluence. I'm surprised that this is needed as Confluence once had multi-excerpt long ago and now it doesn't. Seems like a simple solution to simply add a key to the Excerpt so it knows what to call, just like "anchor".
-
Can I change the order of rows in a CCMA user-mapping.csv file?
Can I change the order of rows in a CCMA user-mapping.csv file?