Hi,
Is there a quick way to see who last changed a Confluence page and when, without opening the full page history?
I know I can go into the version history, but I was wondering if there’s a quicker way to check this directly from the page.
Thanks
Hi, @Mark Pliacnik
You can see it directly from page. Just move pointer to line, which shows when page was modified last time, and there will be name of user, that changed it.
Hey @Mark Pliacnik ,
What Evgenii said would be the simplest and UI friendly way.
I believe in one or two cases we used automation to send email or Slack message with that info (if you'd like to go in that direction). Something like this would work
You could use a smart value such as {{initiator.fullName}} to forward that information to email/channel.
{{initiator.fullName}}
Cheers, Tobi
@Mark Pliacnik
From the page without opening the version history I doubt it.
May be adopt @Tomislav Tobijas solution
All the best,
Fadoua
Hi @Evgenii,
There should be the "change history" macro/element that puts the information on the page itself. You can edit the page, type /change history, pick the macro, set how many versions to show, and publish. It renders the recent versions with author and date inline, so every reader sees who changed it last without clicking anything.
Servus, Martin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.