-
I can't see the cards for one of my boards
I know they re there as I added them yesterday from another board
-
Cant log in Trello account
I can no longer log in. I don't have two-step verification enabled, and I wasn't able to save the recovery code because the entire code wasn't visible on my phone. What can i do?
-
Issues with Google OAuth > Normal Account Migration > Email Change
We're having an issue with a legacy Trello account that was made using Google OAuth. We've disconnected Trello from the google account, followed the "forgot my password" workaround, and successfully changed the password, but now we are attempting to update the email address on that specific account to another user (same…
-
Remove Free Trello to stop Guard consumption?
Hello Atlassian Community, I have a situation where multiple employees have signed up for Free Trello accounts with their company e-mail address in the past. We claim all accounts in our domain as managed accounts, to ensure SSO into our JSM customer portal. But because its a managed account with Trello, it now takes up a…
-
Board Cards Not Loading Without A Refresh
Having a weird issue when I attach a board card to my list. Anytime I click on that board card to open the board in the same window/tab, it does not load the contents until I manually refresh the page. After I refresh the page, it works: If I open the URL from a bookmark or right click and open a new tab from Trello it…
-
Activity from one Trello account not appearing in Activity feed
We use two Trello accounts for our business. For approximately a year, activity performed by one account (Account A) has stopped appearing in the main Trello Activity/notification feed. The actions themselves are saved correctly. If Account A creates or changes something on a board, I can open that individual board and see…
-
Reset Trello 2FA?
Where can I go to reset my Trello 2FA? I was recently invited to a Trello board and haven't used the product in many years. I also have no idea where my backup codes are.
-
Copy Options
We copy our cards often and was wondering if there is an option to select attachments eg. pdf only or JPEG and PNG only etc.?
-
Mirroring Options
Is there an ability to select card elements, particaly attachments/photos without internal comments or custom fields being mirrored from the origianl card? We copy cards to outside contractors who upload photos when jobs are completed. At the moment we have to physically copy the photo to get a copy back onto our original…
-
Request a refund and cancel a subscription
have attempted multiple times to contact a live agent or complete the AI generated forms to no avail. I can input my request and use the drop down boxes but there is no "Submit" button. Every attempt to contact Atlassian is a cicular event with no resolution. Can anyone explain how to contact a live agent or cancel and get…
-
Unable to add new checklist item on Trello Chromebook
Possible bug: A new checklist item cannot be added to a Checklist. Steps to reproduce: Open any Card with a Checklist Add a new item to the Checklist by clicking "Add item…" Type the name of the item Click the green checkmark icon to save Expected behavior: The checklist item is saved Current behavior: The checklist item…
-
I need information about buckup policy.
I would appreciate your assistance in providing the information requested below, as it is required for an internal security assessment and inventory review.* Backup Frequency: Real-time (Continuous), Daily, Weekly, Monthly * Backup Retention: 5 generations, 30 generations * Backup Destination: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google…
-
Only 9 users but cannot add more
Hello, I only have nine users on my board but it is not allowing me to add another. Please advice. Thanks, Amie
-
I accidentally closed my Trello board and can no longer access or recover it
I am the creator and administrator of a Trello board called “MARKETING NOLA.” I accidentally selected the “Close board” option from the Trello iPhone app because I wanted to remove the board from my view, as I am no longer working on that project. After doing this, the app showed an error saying that the operation could…
-
nearly all tasks catalogued for a year and a half MISSING. can they be restored?
Have logged in to Trello to discover all my workflow daily task checklists collated and completed over a year and a half are apparently missing. Has anyone experienced this? Why? Most importantly, were you able to locate & restore all info? Thank you
-
Admin Promotion Request for Orphaned Board on Free Account
The sole board admin's account was deactivated, I am the only remaining member, and I need to be promoted to admin to reopen it. This is the board URL (https://trello.com/b/hBWWJmDR) . Thank you
-
How can I stop a Trello Email-to-Board forwarding loop without disabling email forwarding?
Hello, We use Trello as an operational command center for our facility management company. We have the following setup: Customer / Sender → destek@kbcgrup.com → Trello Email-to-Board address → Card created in our Trello Inbox list This works correctly and we want to keep this forwarding active. However, we have a loop…
-
Structure for Real Estate Group
I'm not sure if my desired use is reasonable or how it would be billed. I am a broker for a small real estate office. Right now I track upcoming deadlines, etc on a card inside of a board and reach out to each agent individually with reminders, status updates, questions, etc on our end to keep on top of the details. Is…
-
Log in problem
Dear concern, I would lke to inform you that, I just signed up through my email. But, whenever i want to log in in the system of trello and atlassian then a note came said that, "You don’t have permission to access this content" I have attached the picture of the note. Please, have a look and help to get the solution.…
-
Is it a scam?
invitation-do-not-reply@trello.com I got the e-mail (below) from the address (above). Is it a scam or pishing?
-
When Merging Cards, Which takes precedence????
When I merge cards —- which is a wonderful option now — Usually the "wrong" card is the headliner with the "right" card attached below. How can I choose which card goes inside of which??? In the image, I want the MIGRATE card to be the main one. It has a giant checklist on it.
-
OTP not received to my email
Hello Dear, am facing problem with receiving the OTP for login am using Microsoft 365 account
-
I am the original board creator, but I am no longer an admin and the board is closed
Hello, I need help recovering an old Trello board that I originally created and administered. The board was created more than 7 years ago, and I was still using it a few months ago. It was shared with my partner. Now the board is closed. I can still find it under Closed boards, but when I open it Trello says: “You are a…
-
Boa tarde meu trello da minha equipe inteira está fora do ar, houve alguma coisa?
Hoje fomos abrir pra trabalhar normalmente e ele simplesmente não carrega, gostaria de saber se houve algo!
-
Speak to a Customer Service Representative
I need a phone number to speak with someone about my Trello account. My company has repeatedly added me to the appropriate boards but I cannot access them. It shows that I may have two accounts but only have the one. This is stopping our productivity and i need help right away.