Atlassian Community Round-up: October 2022

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all have recovered from your sugar crash yesterday! There is another great batch of articles for you to check out this month. So let’s not waste anymore time and dive into the everything I have for you:

I know, I know, you want more don’t you? Good news! I have some of the top trending discussions for you to sink your teeth into as well:

I hope you enjoyed this month's collection and that everyone continues to remain healthy as we enter the colder months.  I'll see you all back here again next month!

16 comments

Comment

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2022

Love it, great round up @Jimmy Seddon 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon I read this morning that Taylor Swift was the first artist to ever occupy all 10 spots in the Billboard Top 10 at once. But your greatest hits albums each month are pure platinum. Thanks for taking the time to add amazing value to the Community - you must hit thousands of pages each month and I have no idea how you keep track!

Like # people like this
Carolyn Allen November 1, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon - hey Jimmy, I've just been watching some of your YouTube content and just learning my way around the community.... As a relative newby to Atlassian suite and hoping to sit some certifications in the next few months, I just wondered if you can point me in the right direction for the Certification Accelerator Experience??   Any other tips as I do my prep for certification would be welcome.  :-)

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
November 2, 2022

Great work, as usual @Jimmy Seddon. Thanks for sharing!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 2, 2022

Hi @Carolyn Allen!

The certification Accelerator program was an experiment by the Atlassian University to provide a more detailed and comprehensive set of material and to deliver in in a group within the Online Community so that you had easy access to others to prepare for the exam with.  Unfortunately, it was not considered successful as the number of people who registered vs the number to actually scheduled and took the exam was an extremely small margin.

My best recommendation is getting experience with the products.  Atlassian recommends at least 6 months of experience before writing the Managing Projects exam and I would consider that a foundation that has a number of similar topics with many of the other exams.

I would focus on getting experience and familiarity with many of the exam topics.  If you have the ability to perform some administration work on Jira as a part of your job that's the most valuable experience as you are getting real world applications of the product.

I hope that helps!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 2, 2022

Great roundup @Jimmy Seddon! You deserve some Kudos for this! 

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 4, 2022

Thank you for the roundup Jimmy!!

Sharon Halpin November 11, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon   As a relative newbie to the Atlassian community this is an excellent starting point!  Thank you!

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2022

Thank you for the article @Jimmy Seddon .. waiting for the Nov roundup 😀

Jonathan V. November 17, 2022

great recap @Jimmy Seddon 

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon Always a pleasure to read the round-up, and the articles within while enjoying a cup of coffee :)

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2022

Thank you for this great monthly round-up, @Jimmy Seddon ! Great work!

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2022

Great job as always, @Jimmy Seddon !

Patrick Alexander November 24, 2022

Thanks for the round-up summary ! 

Heydi Menéndez November 29, 2022

Thanks for this!!! Excellent content!

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Anyone else looking forward to the November round-up?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events