Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallet-friendly pricing is here! Paid on-demand courses are now just $39

CSD-1795_Social_Linkedin_1200x628.jpg

G’day, training & certification group! Since you’re here, you may already know that at Atlassian University, our goal is to help customers become wildly successful with our products through our training & certifications.

You may also recall that we recently froze much of our paid catalog while we underwent some exciting changes. Great news: those changes are here.

Official Atlassian training just got a lot more affordable.

All 21 (and counting!) paid courses in our on-demand catalog are now available for just $39 (up to 90% off what they used to cost). If you’ve been looking to train your team (or yourself) on Atlassian products to be even better at their jobs, this is hands-down the best time to get started.

Take a look through the on-demand catalog to see what might be of interest — and don’t hesitate to reach out to me if I can help you decide what Atlassian University course or Atlassian certification might best suit your team’s needs.

giphy-downsized

More wallet-friendly changes to Atlassian University:

• Our standard, on-demand course prices dropped from $300+ to only $39.
  • Certification Prep courses changed from $50 to free and include self-service sandbox instructions, rather than access to a lab sandbox.

• All team (virtual) courses are now just $3,000. A team (virtual) course is an instructor-led course with up to 15 attendees. The instructor conducts the training via web conferencing software.

Read more at our landing page — or dive right in to the on-demand course catalog.

ON-DEMAND COURSE CATALOG

And let us know in the comments: which course will you take first?

17 comments

Comment

Dale Fernandes October 19, 2022

Hi Jaime, I really enjoyed the '3 Jira Experts on the Mistakes that Still Haunt Them'

I'd like to share that with my team if possible, is there a recording of the webinar available that they could watch please?

Like # people like this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2022

Heya @Dale Fernandes yes sir! So glad you enjoyed it. As promised in the webinar, we'll get that recording up within 48 hours after we share the above good news ^ :)

Like Abhilekh Verma likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2022

Wow! Now I can set some Q4 '22 and Q1 '23 goals for learning and certification. I love the addition of the sandbox accounts for cert-prep courses as well, it's a real value-add.

Like # people like this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2022

Brilliant!

I'm currently preparing for ACP-120 and I've set the reminder for the 17th of October when the freeze was scheduled to be over. It was really good to see that the Certification Prep course is now free, and by looking at dropped prices for other on-demand courses, I'll probably continue learning right away after the exam :)

Like # people like this
Maurice Anderson October 23, 2022

Hi

Can we purchases pre-made sandbox with the paid course..for one student

because I have one employee that will take all on demand courses...but I need

a sandbox.

Like Abhilekh Verma likes this
Sharon Halpin November 11, 2022

@Jaime Netzer   Hello - are the course price reductions permanent or temporary? 

I was hoping to start on the certification mid next year but if the prices are likely to go back up I'll start sooner.  Thank you

Like Eva Gruener likes this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2022

Hi @Sharon Halpin I am delighted to report that the price reduction is permanent! So take your time, and let us know if we can help with anything as you start your certification journey!

Like # people like this
Sharon Halpin November 14, 2022

@Jaime Netzer  Excellent news!  Thank you

Like # people like this
Venkataramana Annamaneni December 9, 2022

@Jaime Netzer Great! This helps certification aspirants to become Atlassian certified professionals.

Like # people like this
Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2023

Amazing move !

Like Jaime Netzer likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2023

Some very good news here! It is on my roadmap to give the tests a try again.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2023

Thanks for making these courses more affordable! I always found the courses in Atlassian University very helpful and well done.

David Ponder March 15, 2023

Is there a date in the future when the Wallet-friendly pricing for Paid on-demand courses, $39 will revert back to the full price, i.e. $300 ?

I would just like to know how much time I have to plan to take courses I want.

As I am currently doing another CPD Project I don't want to overload myself, need to focus on one thing at a time.

. . . .too many fantastic training options available everywhere, takes an effort to 'pace' yourself and not sign up for everything ;) 

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
March 15, 2023

Hi @David Ponder ! Great news: we have no plans to revert these courses back to their previous price. $39 is the new price point for Atlassian University paid on-demand courses.

Which course do you think you'll start with? Happy learning!

Like # people like this
David Ponder March 15, 2023

Hi @Jaime Netzer 

Thanks for the good news.

I am a little uncertain where to start but I do know it does not involve Agile style of working.

I actually went through a full LinkedIn Course on AGILE and we do not follow that methodology as we are Mechanical Aerospace Engineering organisation not software.

We do use Confluence considerably so this is where I plan to start but not just yet.

I will let you know when I plan to start.

One other question: how long is the course access for each of the course in the Atlassian Uni?

Raymond Muyuka July 7, 2023

Amazing news

Utkarsh Singh
Atlassian Team
August 3, 2023

This is awesome!! Many of my customers keep asking for the courses and $39 is no doubt pocket friendly.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events