Atlassian Community Round-up: December 2021

Hello Everyone!

2021 has come to an end. I know it hasn’t ended the way any of us wanted to, but personally I thought 2021 was I much better year than 2020.  I can only hope that means that 2022 will continue that trend and keep getting better.

As you have probably guessed by now, December didn’t slow down for great content! In fact it was really hard to decide what to include as there were so many great articles posted! You know the drill by now, this is just a sample, please be sure to go and check out all the amazing articles that have been posted. You won’t be disappointed!

With that having been said, let’s get things started!

If you want even more content, here are the top trending discussions you might want to join:

I have everyone has had a Great Holiday Season and a Happy New Year!

7 comments

Comment

Biro January 1, 2022

Great roundup @Jimmy Seddon thank you and Happy New Year!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2022

Happy New Year @Jimmy Seddon! I am really looking forward to 2022 and the content and engagement it will bring. Thanks for the trip down December Memory Lane.

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 2, 2022

Well done, @Jimmy Seddon!

Thank you!!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 2, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for sharing this summarized and informative set of Community content updates.

Hope you had a great start of the New Year!

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2022

Interesting and informative as always! Thank you, @Jimmy Seddon, and Happy Happy New Year!

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2022

Very Instructional @Jimmy Seddon 

Good one!!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2022

Thank you for sharing @Jimmy Seddon! December was really eventful and full of contests 🚀

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events