cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signups for Miscellaneous Monday: January - March 2024

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2024

Get in on the Miscellaneous Monday action and earn the badge by signing up below!

Miscellaneous Monday.png

(Don't forget to earn the Kudos as well by participating in 10 different Miscellaneous Monday discussions)

• You will get a reminder when it's your turn

• This year it will be AI-generated avatars, so the more we know about you in the Community, the better the prompts to Dall-E will be!

• Feel free to make it as miscellaneous as you possibly can

• Here’s the Miscellaneous Monday search filter to be inspired by previous discussions!

• You can post the Miscellaneous Monday once it's Monday at Atlassian HQ in Sydney

• As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Miscellaneous Monday discussion!

• Just post a comment below to sign up  - feel free to choose a date that bests suits you!

• This is open to ALL community members, whether you have the tag I’m New Here, Member, Rising Star, Community Leader, Community Manager or Atlassian Team - we want EVERYONE to feel comfortable getting in on the action and starting a discussion!

Monday, January 8, 2024:- @Andy Gladstone :  Miscellaneous Monday - The Magic of Maps!

Monday, January 15, 2024: @Ananjan_Mishra : Miscellaneous Monday - Tell us about your funniest dreams!

Monday, January 22, 2024: @John Funk : What is the name of your plant?

Monday, January 29, 2024: @Hana Kučerová : Miscellanous Monday - Puzzle Day (29th January)

Monday, February 5, 2024: @Kai Becker : Miscellanous Monday - start your week off right

Monday, February 12, 2024: @Summer Hogan : Miscellaneous Monday – Did you watch the Super Bowl?

Monday, February 19, 2024: @Jimmy Seddon : Miscellaneous Monday: What is "Family Day"?

Monday, February 26, 2024: @Sajit Nair _Trundl_ : Miscellaneous Monday: What's your favourite Indian delicacy ?

Monday, March 4, 2024: @Dreamsuite Mike : Miscellaneous Monday: March Forth...(and do something day)

Monday, March 11, 2024: @Sam Nadarajan : Miscellaneous Monday: What's your good luck charm/habit/tradition?

Monday, March 18, 2024: @NAYANA 

Monday, March 25, 2024: @Barbara Szczesniak : Miscellaneous Monday: Have you read your Tolkien?

Obi Wan Kenobi Monday.jpg

14 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2024

Hey @Andy Gladstone!

I'll take Feb. 19th if I could please?

Like Summer Hogan likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2024

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon you are up! Here’s your avatar helping us navigate the Atlassian Community. 

Generated by DALL·E

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2024

I can do January 22, 2024 please. 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2024

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 21, 2024

@John Funk here is your reminder. You are up this Monday!

This AI generated image came from the prompt "A pixel art image of a helpful friend guiding followers through a maze. The helpful should be saying wise words and sharing wisdom along the journey."

DALL·E 2024-01-21 09.48.14.png

Like # people like this
Ananjan_Mishra January 8, 2024

@Andy Gladstone, can I grab a spot on January 15th?

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2024

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2024

@Ananjan_Mishra you are up on Monday. I'm posting reminders on Friday local time for particpants this quarter.

Here is your AI generated superhero reminder. The prompt was: A pixel art image of a superhero flying through the sky with the letter A on his cape. There should be an orange in the background.

DALL·E 2024-01-11 22.50.38 - A pixel art image of a superhero flying through the sky with the letter A on his cape. There should be an orange in the background..png

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2024

@Ananjan_Mishra just a final reminder that today is your day. 

Like # people like this
Ananjan_Mishra January 15, 2024

@Andy Gladstone the emoji is fantastic! Thanks for this wonderful reminder. I loved it!✌️🤩

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

I'll take Monday, February 12, 2024 @Andy Gladstone 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2024

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2024

I'll be offline for a lot of the day tomorrow, so here is your avatar reminder that you're up this Monday, albeit a bit early!

DALL·E 2024-02-08 23.37.00.png

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 26, 2024

I'm so sad I didn't get an avatar @Andy Gladstone! I can't help but wonder what it could have been. 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 29, 2024

Um. @Summer Hogan you did. It's the one posted in this thread... Here it is again - the prompt to the AI engine was "A pixel art avatar of a female aviator with red hair in summer near a cactus"

DALL·E 2024-02-29 07.48.21.png

Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2024

I'll take Monday, February 2, 2024 @Andy Gladstone :)

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2024

@Kai Becker I assume you meant February 5. I've added you to that date.

Like # people like this
Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2024

@Andy Gladstone you are right :)

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2024

@Kai Becker here is your AI generated image to remind you that you are up this Monday!

The AI prompt was a nod to Atlassian's roots, and the fact that you list Bamboo in your community profile.

DALL·E 2024-02-03 22.48.57.png

Like # people like this
Sajit Nair _Trundl_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2024

Hi @Andy Gladstone , please give me Monday, February 26, 2024. 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2024

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2024

DALL·E 2024-02-23 11.59.02.png

In honor of the King of Quiz Masters, a pixel art avatar of a Swami teaching us how it is done! You're up Monday @Sajit Nair _Trundl_

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 28, 2024

Hi @Andy Gladstone ,

I can prepare something for tomorrow, if it helps…

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2024

Thanks for stepping up and reaching out to me to take this on @Hana Kučerová. Here is your avatar!

DALL·E 2024-01-29 08.12.31.png

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2024

Nice one @Andy Gladstone !

Like # people like this
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2024

March 4th please 😊

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2024

@Dreamsuite Mike you got it!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2024

@Dreamsuite Mike you are up this Monday. Here's your avatar. Guess where the inspo came from?

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2024

I can take March 11 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2024

@Sam Nadarajan you are the man (or droid!)

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2024

@Sam Nadarajan you are up this Monday! Here's your avatar!

DALL·E 2024-03-09 22.56.15.png

NAYANA February 12, 2024

@Andy Gladstone sign me up for March 18th please!

Like # people like this
NAYANA February 12, 2024

Where did you post the gif from?! that's cool.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2024

@NAYANA you got it! I use giphy.com - it integrates really well into the Atlassian Community.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 15, 2024

Here is your personalized avatar reminder for this coming Monday @NAYANA! Have a great weekend!

DALL·E 2024-03-15 15.02.50.png

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2024

@Andy Gladstone I'll take March 25th to complete the list.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 13, 2024

@Barbara Szczesniak thanks for completing this quarter's line-up! 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2024

@Barbara Szczesniak here is your avatar reminder!

DALL·E 2024-03-24 12.47.10.png

Like # people like this
ABR February 26, 2024

@Andy Gladstone I see all dates have been taken till March 2024, I would like to have April 1, 2024 whenever available. Please let me know if its possible.

Thanks!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 29, 2024

@ABR I'll be publishing that sign up list next week and will put you in for April 1!

Like # people like this
ABR March 5, 2024

@Andy Gladstone Made the April signup list yet? Looking forward to it!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2024

@ABR please use the instruction in this discussion to post on April 1. I have been travelling and I am still working on the April-June signup sheet, but wanted to make sure you are all ready for April 1. Please reply to confirm! I'll tag you on the new discussion thread once I have had time to post.

Thanks!

Like ABR likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events