cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signups for Miscellaneous Monday: October- December 2024

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2024

Get in on the Miscellaneous Monday action and earn the badge by signing up below!

Miscellaneous Monday.png

(Don't forget to earn the Kudos as well by participating in 10 different Miscellaneous Monday discussions)

• You will get a reminder when it's your turn

• This quarter, in honor of Community Leader @Summer Hogan  you'll each be treated to a Harry Potter themed meme.

• Feel free to make it as miscellaneous as you possibly can

• Here’s the Miscellaneous Monday search filter to be inspired by previous discussions!

• You can post the Miscellaneous Monday once it's Monday at Atlassian HQ in Sydney

• As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Miscellaneous Monday discussion!

• Just post a comment below to sign up  - feel free to choose a date that bests suits you!

• This is open to ALL community members, whether you have the tag I’m New Here, Member, Rising Star, Community Leader, Community Manager or Atlassian Team - we want EVERYONE to feel comfortable getting in on the action and starting a discussion!

• Here's a bonus post about the origins and growth of Miscellaneous Monday.

Monday, October 07, 2024: @Ananjan_Mishra 

Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday, October 21, 2024: @Sam Nadarajan 

Monday, October 28, 2024: @Daria Kulikova 

Monday, November 04, 2024: @Dave Liao 

Monday, November 11, 2024

Monday, November 18, 2024

Monday, November 25, 2024

Monday, December 02, 2024: @Andrew _Zim_ Zimmerman _Appfire_ 

Monday, December 09, 2024

Monday, December 16, 2024

Monday, December 23, 2024: @Teodora V 

Monday, December 30, 2024: @Fun Man Andy 

Sorting Hat.jpg

9 comments

Comment

Ananjan_Mishra September 22, 2024

Hey @Andy Gladstone! Can I please get the first one, i.e. 7th October? Also, I loved that meme😂

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2024

@Ananjan_Mishra you got it! looking forward to your post. Here's your meme:

Youre an admin Harry.jpg

Like # people like this
Ananjan_Mishra September 24, 2024

@Andy Gladstone woww! thanks for the awesome meme😂✌️

Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2024

I would love to claim the spot on Monday, December 23, 2024. It's my brother's birthday, and his personality is so rich that I would love to be inspired by it :)

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2024

@Teodora V you got it! This meme template had your name(s) all over it. Mischief Managed!

Why you three.jpg

Like # people like this
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2024

@Andy Gladstone this was so brilliant, I laughed with tears!

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2024

🗓️ Sign me up for November 4th!

...that'll give me time to actually WATCH Lord of the Rings. (Don't worry, I've seen parts of the first Peter Jackson movie, and I just remember (1) orcs and that (2) Sean Bean dies.)

I definitely don't have time to read the books... 🥲

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2024

@Dave Liao one of my partners in crime in the NYC ACE chapter, I have two versions of the same meme for you!

Dave as Dobby.jpegDobby Free Admin.jpg

Like # people like this
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2024

Don't forget POH-TAY-TOES!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2024

I'll take October 21!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2024

@Sam Nadarajan thanks for stepping up!

Expecto Patronum.jpg

Like # people like this
Andrew _Zim_ Zimmerman _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2024

Howdy, @Andy Gladstone - I can take December 2nd!

Thank ya!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2024

@Andrew _Zim_ Zimmerman _Appfire_ you are on the roster!

Stupify.jpg

Like # people like this
Sandra Franchetto September 23, 2024

🫶 to those brave enough to do it. 👏

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2024

We have finally introduced the kids to the Harry Potter franchise, and I am SO DOWN FOR THE MEMES ALONE!!!!!!!!!! ⭐️ 👏 🏆

Epic job @Andy Gladstone 

Please put me down for #DEC #30 🎄

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2024

@Fun Man Andy no one I'd rather help us ring in the new year! One of the OG Miscellaneous Monday authors himself. Let's keep piling on Team Managed Projects.

“Curious indeed how these things happen. The wand project chooses the wizard users, remember...I think we must expect great things from you, Mr. Potter Barker... After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Team Projects did great things — terrible, yes, but great.”

Team Managed.jpg

Like Dave Liao likes this
Kythera of Anevern September 24, 2024

...I hate say it, but given the transphobia associated with the franchise due to the author, the meme thing is a disincentive and sends a rather exclusionary message. 😬 

Working for Atlassian someday is a dream job, and despite fears that calling this out could damage my chances of that ever happening, I have an ethical obligation to say something.

Like # people like this
Daria Kulikova September 25, 2024

Hi @Andy Gladstone ! Nice mem! In my family, we love the Harry Potter series! Can I get October 28th, please? 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2024

@Daria Kulikova I've enjoyed each of my children discovering the series over the past 15 years. You've got the spot, here is your meme!

Ron Jealous - Jira Align.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events