Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A look back at a year of learning and teaching in the Atlassian Community

The first article I posted in 2019 was Like the content of Confluence, our knowledge is never complete with some tips for editing Confluence pages and the start of an internal study group.

I had no idea how many articles would follow (20 at last count) of which 8 of them were about Training and Certification.

Building a career with Atlassian knowledge started things off with detail of the accreditation courses available when working for an Atlassian solution partner (and marketplace vendor, reseller, and training partner).

I followed this up with a trilogy of articles:

The Atlassian University team has been busy releasing new skill builders and official Jira and Confluence training courses for Cloud. This means my trilogy is out-of-date and may need to be revisited in 2020.

The next 4 articles were inspired by my team at TechTime, many who were starting their journey to being Atlassian Certified Professionals. These are 10-week study plans for most of the current certifications:

Are there any topics you would like me to write about in the future?

Have you enjoyed my articles this year?

Have any of my articles inspired you to and/or helped you pass an Atlassian Certification?

1 comment

Comment

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2019

You are such a wealth of knowledge @Kat Warner , in the future I would love to expand my knowledge of Confluence and Jira and maybe even take a certification or two, I will definitely be referencing this article often!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events