Next-Gen Dropdown missing

Rainer Paskiewicz October 18, 2018

So, maybe i'm just blind or maybe the stars just aren't in the correctly alignment but whenever I try to access a "next-gen" project the only templates I have are the stock templates. 

No dropdown for new Templates, no nothing that relates to next-gen.

What am I missing? 

3 answers

2 votes
Jason Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2018

Hi @Rainer Paskiewicz 

Your Jira site is on the tail us updating to the new next-gen templates and project create flows. You might still see it as the agility template, which has all the same functionality but was the name for the template while the new project experience was in beta.

Apologies for the confusion, but you'll get the update shortly and get the ability to create next-gen projects. If not, please write back to me.

0 votes
Dionie Olo October 19, 2018

I did not see the drop down yesterday but I see it's there today.

Try again tomorrow (or Monday)?

0 votes
Paul Jackson October 18, 2018

Same here.  I read this article:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-articles/Getting-started-with-next-gen-projects/ba-p/914448

And next-gen is just not an option for me.  Yes, I am the site-admin.

Jeen Broekstra October 18, 2018

Sorry to say me too, but... me too. The 'Create project' button is not a dropdown in our Jira Cloud instance, just a normal button. No option to "try next-gen". Tried the usual (logging out and back in again, cache refresh), no change.

Suggest an answer