How can you hide Key ID in Roadmap view?

Russell Schoenbeck February 19, 2021

I'd like to be able to toggle hide/show the Key ID in the Roadmap View (or at least have it be an option when exporting). Given the typical audience, the specific ID isn't very relevant and, it will greatly clean up the view allowing greater focus on the Roadmap discussion. Is this possible now?

1 answer

3 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2021

Hello Russell,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The Issue Key is a unique identifier for issues. With this said, it's not possible to hide this type of information on the Roadmap. 

The only place where it's possible to hide the issue key is on the Filters > Advanced search. Other features don’t allow to remove or hide it.

Currently, there are no feature requests suggesting this, so please, feel free to raise one on jira.atlassian.com (project JSWCLOUD) adding more details about why hiding an issue key on the Roadmap is important for your environment.

Kind regards,
Angélica

James K_ Fay April 27, 2021

Same issue here. Would +1 a feature request for this

Like # people like this
Thorbjørn Munck Alstrup January 25, 2023

+1

Like # people like this
Ramadan Jaafari May 16, 2023

+2

Frank Atashili
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 5, 2024

+3

Thorbjørn Munck Alstrup March 6, 2024

@atlassian Marketing! This is an easy way to put Jira right in the face of your buyers (not users, but decision makers). If I could hide those internal codenames of my actual worklist, I could expose it 1:1 on a SteerCo meeting #forgetPPT

Like Michael Romp likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events