Easy Agile User Story Map not displaying (on Jira Free)

Jeff Williams January 24, 2021

In Jira free, I have a next-gen project where the user story map works flawlessly. In my classic project it doesn't even show up.

I've been trying for hours to get it to show before I pay for it.

Thanks for any help! 

2 answers

2 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2021

Hi Jeff, sorry to hear about this.

Does the icon show up in the classic project sidebar? Do you see an error when you click on the story map icon in the sidebar?

As Bill mentioned it may be best to email our support team directly so you can share a screenshot of what you are seeing and potentially share other information. You can reach us at support@easyagile.com or over here in the portal.

Thank you @Jeff Williams.

Regards,
Nick Muldoon, Easy Agile

Jeff Williams January 25, 2021

No sidebar icon, no ellipse menu option to view story map,  and in header menu > apps > Story Maps - only my next-gen project is listed under "Your Story Maps"

I'll fill out a portal application, thanks! I didn't know that was there or I would have avoided a community post. 

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2021

Hi @Jeff Williams  -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

For something like this, you may want to contact the vendor directly before you buy.  Here is their support information with a direct email address to them:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212078/easy-agile-user-story-maps-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=support

Best regards,

Bill

Suggest an answer