Count of Linked Issues from another specific single project

Pree J June 23, 2022

We have a team project SRS which is used to handle Service Requests.

We also have project SOS which is used to handle escalations that are raised against Service Requests under SRS.

While an escalation is raised, we request to input the Service Request Key of Project SRS so it can link based on our automation rules.

Now there are several other projects that get linked to SRS - call it Project ZZZ

In order to arrive at a metric to capture volume of Project SRS tickets that has multiple escalations (Linked Project SOS) - I created a query, but the countofissues also takes into considerations linked ZZZ Issues taking the count to more than 2 and defeats the purpose

How can I leverage the query editor to:

Provide me with a list of Project SRS Tickets that has more than 1 linked SOS issues, without having to consider if there are any ZZZ Links or not?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2022

Hello @Pree J 

Welcome to the community.

Please share with us the actual query you created. Change criteria values used if you need to keep information confidential. I'm more concerned with seeing the logic and functions that you used because I am not familiar with any function called "countofissues".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events