Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Count of Linked Issues from another specific single project

Edited
Pree J I'm New Here Jun 23, 2022

We have a team project SRS which is used to handle Service Requests.

We also have project SOS which is used to handle escalations that are raised against Service Requests under SRS.

While an escalation is raised, we request to input the Service Request Key of Project SRS so it can link based on our automation rules.

Now there are several other projects that get linked to SRS - call it Project ZZZ

In order to arrive at a metric to capture volume of Project SRS tickets that has multiple escalations (Linked Project SOS) - I created a query, but the countofissues also takes into considerations linked ZZZ Issues taking the count to more than 2 and defeats the purpose

How can I leverage the query editor to:

Provide me with a list of Project SRS Tickets that has more than 1 linked SOS issues, without having to consider if there are any ZZZ Links or not?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Team-managed projects

Find issues faster in your team-managed board and backlog

Hi Jira Community! I’m Mark, a product manager working on Jira Software. Today, I’m happy to announce that we’re launching custom filters for team-managed projects. If you’ve used the quick filters...

3,848 views 19 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you