time estimate field sprint backlog not editable

Tyler Webb April 11, 2013

I have been unable to figure out how to get the Time estimate field on the right column in the Backlog under the create sprint button to work. Have greenhopper and a scrum board. Am in plan mode.

I want to be able to click the right hand column where estimates should be on the backlog list and add time estimates for each of my issues. What's the problem?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tyler Webb April 17, 2013

Yes, I did, thank you John. Turns out the right hand column only shows the estimate. It is not editable in-line. I think it would be a major improvement if you could just go down the right column of your backlog list and set the time estimate instead of clicking on each one and edit on the detail view. The current formatting makes them look editable this way, but they are not.

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2013

Hi tyler,

Have you configure the time estimate in scrum? If you click the issue key on the card the detail view will open on the right hand side and you can click on the remaining estimate to update it.

Regards, John

Suggest an answer