"GreenHopper Classic Task Board" on Dashboard doesn't show added Column

Roland July 7, 2013

Hello,
I added a column named "In Review" to a Scrum Board with the help of "Simplified Workflow".
I formerly added a "GreenHopper Classic Task Board" gadget to my Dashboard, which doesn't show the added Column.
What to do?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Roland

4 answers

0 votes
Roland July 7, 2013

Below there is a screenshot of my dashboard, showing left the "GreenHopper Wallboard Gadget" and to the right the "GreenHopper Classic Task Board".

Left the additional column is listed on top, which is fine. But I miss, that the issues listed below aren't sorted to their present state (WHY?), like they do are shown on the right side.

But there (right), the additional column is missing unfortunately.

(BTW the wallboard asked for a board, and the task board for a project to select.)

0 votes
Roland July 7, 2013

Thank you Justin and Joe !!

As per your answers I guess there is presently no gadget available to display all columns on the dashboard.

Will there be one in the future, that is able to show all of a boards columns?

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2013

Hi Roland,

As far as I know, the GreenHopper Classic Task Board gadget only shows the information from the Classic boards, but not from the Rapid boards. So, I don't think that it would show the column that you have configured in your Scrum Board.

For more info, about this gadget, please have a look here.

0 votes
Justin Alex Paramanandan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

I believe that the GreenHopper Classic Task Board gadget only applies to the classic view (old GreenHopper task board) of your agile tasks. The gadgets does not work with the current Scrum and Rapid boards.

See this documentation for more details on this: Using the Classic Task Board Gadget

Suggest an answer