multi parameter event based notification

Ofer Mizrach March 11, 2013

I am looking to solve the following business problem:

My Manager wants to get a custom email notification of a subset of state change events for any issue that Critical and Above.

At the same time he does not want to get all the notifications from Jira as they are "spam".

I am looking for a feature in Jira/plugin that will allow me to setup such custom event based notifications that are not solely based on the state change of an issue, rather based on that + an attribute that is part of the event like the issue priority or another absolute (VS relative) field.

I would like to create that notification and allow people to subscribe.

2 answers

0 votes
Ofer Mizrach May 13, 2013
Thanks Ahmad for your answer. From the description it seems that JETI is what I was looking for. I will need to see if I can get my admin to buy it.
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2013

Hey there, Ofer.

You are welcome. Good to know that the plugin is the solution to the requirement you are seeking for. Good luck!

Warm regards,

Danial

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2013

Hey there, Ofer.

Can you try to check on the following plugin to see if it can cater for the requirement that you have:

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer