closing the issue

closing the issue

5 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Joe Wai Tye Atlassian Team Oct 28, 2012

Hi Anshul,

Could you explain further? Screenshots, perhaps? This might require creating a support ticket...

Hi Nic,

When i click the add gadget button on the dashboard then the pop up window that contains list of all the gadgets contains duplicate entry for the gadgets ie each gadget is being displayed twice.

Ok, what plugins have you installed? Can you check the log file around the start up of Jira to see if it's loading more than it should? Have you added any new gadgets?

The logs only indicate subversion index corrupt error.Most of them are atlassian plugins.Recently,no new gadget has been added.Could subversion index be the root cause for the above mentioned error?Please suggest.

I very much doubt that the subversion plugin would cause the gadgets to duplicate.

I think you should rule out Christian's suggested first - do you have any "trusted applications" set up at all?

Could you explain what you mean by "getting duplicate entry". What do you see on screen? Where? And what does your log say?

Hey,

do you have a second JIRA instance configured as a trusted application? That way you can use system gadgets from your other instance resulting in gadgets showing up twice...

Cheers

Christian

Hi Christian,

Could you please elaborate a little about the root cause that you have suggested.

Thanks in advance !

Hi Christian,

I am from Anshul's team and keeping a track of this issue. We do not have a second Jira instance configured as a trusted application with this affected Jira instance.

Some of the steps which I already tried (to clear plugin cache) but it did not work.

1. Shutdown Jira
2. Removed backup jar files
2. Removed .osgi-plugins and .bundled-plugins directory
3. Cleared work dir
4. Started Jira
5. Re-indexed Jira

Any guidance towards it's fix will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Asheesh

Hey, as far as I can see a support ticket has been created. (answer has been marked correct). I'm afraid there is nothing I can do here.

Hi Christian,

Np. Thanks for your time on this.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

150 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you