add user to licence

Koen Daamen October 26, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Frequently Asked Questions

Our team has a licence to which I would like to add another user. How do I do that. In the past I could create users (or am I confused with Jira?) but not anymore.

I know how to add users to usergroups ... is the new way to let our employee create a private account and then add him to our usergroups? But then I fail to see our need for a licence?

kind regards, Koen Daamen / i-refact

2 answers

0 votes
Koen Daamen October 28, 2015

https://bitbucket.org/product/pricing ... if anyone can join a usergroup/repository for free, why is there a Growing teams pricing?

But am I correct in understanding that in order to add a new team member to a specific usergroup, all that team member has to do is to create a free account and all I need to do is to add that account-id to the usergroup?

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2015

Hi Koen, 

To add a new user into your team on Bitbucket Cloud, you just need to add the user into your User Groups. To do that, make user the Bitbucket account for that user has been created. 

About your second question, I got confused about that. Could you clarify?

Cheers, 

Renato Rudnicki

Suggest an answer