Where did the Quick Search autocomplete go ?

Clément Denis October 15, 2012

Since the On Demand release of October 15, the new navigation bar integrates the quick search box.

The previous version of the quick search had an autocomplete feature (it displayed a preview of the tasks matching the search), and it was really helpful.

Is there a way to get it back, or did it just disappeared ?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

The expected new change as regards to search is that it will only go over the currently active product (i.e. JIRA if you're in JIRA), however previously searching in Atlassian OnDemand would search over all products. There is an improvement request for this. Kindly have a look.

0 votes
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

I had a similar experience, but it seemed to be a performance issue. If I waited long enough, the autocomplete would appear. However, there is the issue in the answer below that it now only searches the product, it is not cross product.

Suggest an answer